Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Jason Russell aka "Kony 2012" author
  • Has anyone else noticed that the founder of "Invisible Children Inc." was caught spanking it in public and acting like an all around lunatic? I warned people about this guy, but they didn't listen.

• 20 Replies sorted by
  • Dang, where can I get some of the shit this guy is on?

• The big question I have is what picture profile did they use on this? :)

• I don't think this is a meltdown it looks more like a hallucinogenic reaction.

• haha..I have to admit, I laughed my ass off when I saw this on the news, especially when he pounds the pavement. I feel bad for his son though, who I'm sure is going to catch a lot of grief over this from classmates, friends, etc..

• @mythmaker I don't know but I'm kinda disappointed at the lack of detail in some of the shadows. Highlights aren't that great either.

• Judging by Jason Russells own high production values I reckon he's going to be pretty peeved with that shaky handheld footage.

• I was quite interested in Kony 2012, but about 10 mins in I thought this so up your own ass documentary.

I am sorry but I have lived in Africa for 15 years and if you tried it once you cannot teach a old dog new tricks. How many times have you been coned from Africa?, how many e-mails can you count that have talked about send me 3 million dollars to me because I am poor an cannot afford to go to school and spell this e-mail write (Lol not me)

Africa will never change because they don't want too and its not because of money!!

• When will we get back to directors acting dignified again....like Woody Allen and Mel Gibson...and of course, the great Roman Polanski.

Bring back the pride!

• That was a very funny one, thanks! LOL

• Oh well.

He doesn´t do the gay community a favor.

• Chrimsbroome, you're 100% right.

• I think Mel Gibson is great.

• Hate to bring bad news, but it looks like KONY II, the sequel is delayed. Hearts are no doubt breaking all over PV. http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/03/11007386-kony-2012-sequel-postponed

• Any publicity is good publicity, you all watched it didn't you.

• I support that the guy who's trying to do this but it seems it back fired on him the first time:

Then he had a brake down which was weird.

• Try harder than that, isn't creative in the least bit. I'm tempted to start a fake bostonmike account and just cut and paste racist cliches to save you some time.

It's like making the old potato and a six pack joke about an irishmen...time to try something new!

And give the Kony dude a break. he was obviously masturbating for charity!

• Wow, classy with a K!

• There has got to be a video somewhere, where they have run out of beer. I am wondering who we would see in line.

• Popeyes is delicious, I'd be pissed off too.

• Some message boards have an "ignore" feature. Might be worth looking into, VK.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions