Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
China: Lets fuck capitalism by rising prices

Dear comrades! I am sending you a revolutionary hello!

The forces of the Western underworld, led by the imperialists from the United States, are about to strike at our Chinese heart. Hard-earned revolutionary assets are diluted with additional dollar issuance, semiconductor factories are limited in supply, and circuitry is controlled.

As a result, the price of the product has increased significantly. With pain I inform you that the prices of existing goods will be increased by 15-25%.

This is a signal for a real battle with evil. Let's raise prices together. Let the prices of export products make the capitalists suffer from their own actions.

We hope that our Chinese compatriots will accelerate the research and development of domestic chips, which will help them free themselves from the influence of the evil forces of the West.

Comrades, hold on to the yuan and fight the US to the end!

So, friends, your next investment in the more expensive Chinese products will be a contribution to the victory of communism!

I think it is real fun.

sa17353.jpg
    505 x 611 - 54K
  • 3 Replies sorted by
  • Fun for some, hell for others.

• Is this for real? Not the raising of prices, I would do the same if I were them, but the wording. The translation is probably hyperbole.

• @radikalfilm

I think it is fake :-) But fun.