Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
X-Rite i1Display Studio and Pro Plus Colorimeters

Specs

• Technologically advanced i1Display Studio instrument:  an ergonomically designed colorimeter with advanced optical technology and filter set.
    • 3-in-1 functionality designed to easily switch between display or projector profiling and ambient light capture.
    • i1Studio software for display and projector profiling.
    • Mobile Device Calibration with free ColorTRUE mobile app.
    • Intelligent Iterative Profiling to accurately measure the colour capabilities of a display.
    • Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma.
    • Colour match up to four separate displays for colour accuracy.
    • Measurement and compensation of ambient lighting conditions.
    • FlareCorrect™ for display surface flare measurement and compensation.
    • Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3.
    • Profile validation and reminder to view before and after results with included images or load your own.

i1Display Pro Plus in addition to i1Display Pro can do:

• Accurately measure luminance/brightness levels up to 2000 nits.
    • Obtain correct neutral detail levels and higher accuracy in dark colours with new black current subtraction technology, especially beneficial on OLED displays or any display that can achieve close to zero black point.
    • BT.1886 default gamma curve – the standard for HDTV – is especially beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and HDR supported displays.
    • USB-C compatible with included USB-C to USB-A adapter.

New kits also:

• i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit -- includes i1Display Studio and ColorChecker Passport 2
    • i1 ColorChecker Pro Photo Kit -- includes i1Display Pro and ColorChecker Passport 2
    • i1 ColorChecker Filmmaker Kit -- includes i1Display Pro Plus and ColorChecker Video
    sa10051.jpg
    781 x 330 - 41K
    sa10052.jpg
    725 x 607 - 41K
    sa10052.jpg
    725 x 607 - 41K