Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Loupe viewfinder for gh5
  • It looks like no one has made a viewfinder for the gh5. I can see some for the gh4 but for what I understood is 3.0" instead of 3.2". Any suggestion to find something in Europe for a decent price?

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • @Giovassi

Browse back GH5 topic, we had solution mentioned around spring 2018. It is special cage with loupe.

• What you are mentioning is the Vari-I, but what I would like is a simple magnification of the screen, for my eyes the best way for manual focus unless to have a 10" monitor. Thanks

• @Giovassi

"Simple" magnification works only if you keep your screen closed, otherwise it won't survive for long.

It is reason why it is present only in such designed cages.

• I see what you are saying, I have my gh2 still serving beautifully with an all one in pure plastic that does its job, I wished to find something equivalent for the gh5 but I see is not anymore trendy. Okay