Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Sometimes I like our news
  • 10 Replies sorted by
  • In the YouTube comments some people said that since she could not read from the teleprompter (she's reading the paper after all), maybe the middle finger was a gesture to someone behind the cameras (Fuck you asshole, give me my teleprompter back!!!).

In any case, it's an hilarious coincidence. What's not so hilarious are the comments of the Obama haters in that YouTube thread or the internet in general. They show the inteligence of a retarded amoeba. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm and Obama lover. I'm not versed enough in American politics to love or hate the guy. In any case, in my experience it's rarely the guy in the front who really pulls the strings. The people who deserve most of the hating are usually lurking in the shadows.

Wow, I'm digressing like a motherfucker here. It's a funny video after all!
  • >maybe the middle finger was a gesture to someone behind the cameras

Of course.
    But she did it wonderfully on time.
  • oh, that was priceless. Thanks, Vitaliy for making me smile today. Our news likes to f*ck people in person, though, which I find not so funny.
  • @B3Guy
    Right, Shieffer, guilty as polled, but what the Nation wants to know is: Where's Ron Paul's flag pin?
  • Ah, yes. Because the Presidency at this point is pretty much a set role, and to pass auditions you'd better frickin' wear the right costume and say the right things ;-) The thing with Ronny is . . . you can bet your bottom dollar he would try his darndest to do what he's been saying we should do for YEARS. The other guys, let's just be honest. They're ALL primarily interested in maintaining the big complex system that screwed us over in the first place. NONE of them are really interested in significant change to the way government, government agencies, OR big banking do their dirty work. I'm appalled at how blind everyone is. There seems to be a mentality that it is all going to be alright, that America is untouchable. Something has to give somewhere. There is real debt and it will have to be paid. America has been operating as a whole very artificially for a long time, and it's going to backfire at some point. Most everyone in this overindulgent country seem to be in denial.
  • @Vitaliy_Kiselev
    >But she did it wonderfully on time.

Amen.

@B3Guy
    >Most everyone in this overindulgent country seem to be in denial.

Not only in that country, I'm afraid.
  • The news presenter gave someone the bird!

• it was 100% about the prompter
  • I wish Ron Paul was Australian or Indian. I'd quit and campaign for him.