Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: RT Motion Mk3.1 wireless follow focus - ships from Canada
  • Hey folks,

Downsizing my personal kit and am having to let go of my beloved RT Motion Mk 3.1 wireless follow focus 'lens control' system. It comes with the handset (4 axis, no force joystick), a single motor, the thumbwheel (which is amazingly useful for shoulder rigs, gimbals, and dolly grips), DC and flying lead power cables, a LANC run/stop cable (compatible with all LANC cameras such as Blackmagic and Canon pro gear AND the GH4), two knockoff Canon batteries and charger, and the custom waterproof case to carry it all in.

I'm selling it for $5,000 USD plus shipping. Duties, VAT, and other import charges are your responsibility, but I'll do what I can to reduce them for you. Wire transfers only, no Paypal. Will ship worldwide.

This is an absolutely incredible piece of kit - I'll probably kick myself for selling it down the road, but right now I'm not shooting enough to justify keeping it. It can control enough motors for focus, iris, zoom, and inter-ocular on a full 3D rig, it works flawlessly with those DSLR lenses which spin infinitely, it calibrates QUICKLY and EASILY (like a Bartech), it's ultra lightweight - I used mine on a Varavon Birdycam with a GH4 - and it's very economical with battery power. It can control any lens from old heavy Russian glass all the way to today's flyweight Micro-4/3 lenses with ease.

My unit has been absolutely babied since the day I bought it. It's in pristine condition, with only the lightest of handling marks. It's lived in it's protective pelican-style case it's whole life, and has been used on exactly one multi-day shoot and nothing else.

If you're Canadian this is an especially great deal because I've already sucked up the import fees on this one.

If I sell it through this posting I'll make a nice donation to Personal-View too. ;)

I also have a few other accessories which are nicely customized to work with this including an AC7 display with Paralinx Arrow wireless HDMI, plus all the custom cables and power converters to make them play nicely with D-Tap batteries and power supplies. I'd be willing to make a nice package deal depending on what you'd like. Just let me know.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • This is now sold, thanks for the interest!