Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Searching for monitor recommendations - 5.6" or 7" with FC
  • Hey guys,

I am currently struggling to find a new monitor for use with my GH2 and BMPCC. No way to test where I live so I hit a wall which one to take. I want 5.6" or 7", pretty bright. Peaking and False color is what I demand from it.

I looked into the following: Lilliput 663 O/P: Finding it new for 320€ Lillipit 664 O/P: Finding it used for 220€, but no tests or comparisons whatsoever to judge quality

Aputure VS 3: Just new 390€

and something else: Small HD DP6 390€ used. Would that be worth it? I know Small HD to be a good brand, so I guess it would excell build quality wise over the Lillputs.

Sadly MustHD and Ikan monitors are hard to come by here in Germany, used and new. Please share some recommendations!

Cheers, Tim

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • I asked MustHD about pricing and it seemed you could get a good deal if you bought 5 of them. it was about 1 year ago and ca. $1000-$1100 fro 5 monitors before shipping. The 5.6" 1280x720 model (I think). Just warranty work would suck: they have to be sent back to CN. Maybe you want to buy a few and resell them in Germany...