Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Panasonic Lumix G6 w/14-42 kit lens, 3 batteries. 350€ / $465CAD / $375 US
  • I'm selling my much-loved Panasonic DMC-G6KK Micro Four Thirds (MFT/M43) digital camera along with the kit lens (Panasonic 14-42 f/3.5-5.6 Mega OIS optically stabilized lens), 2 extra off-brand batteries, official charger, and original strap.

Both the strap and the lens are completely unused and in like-new condition, I only put the lens on the camera to take photos of it.

I've used the body for the past year and really love it - it's an excellent stills and video camera, image quality is superb, super lightweight, tiny, long battery life. Only reason I am selling is I also have a GH4 haven't touched this camera much since then. I figure someone else who would love it should use it.

No doubt readers of this forum are aware of this camera's capabilities.

This does NOT have a recording time limit. It is a US market model.

Two things you should know:

1. I've left the protective plastic covering over the rear LCD the entire time I've owned it - so the LCD should be original and perfect. The plastic covering is nearing the end of it's comfortable lifespan, though, so you might want to take it off and enjoy the gorgeous display behind it.

2. The left-hand strap loop has some scratches and dents where I had tried to fit a larger strap attachment. I've straightened it out as best I can, but it's not perfect. The right side is perfectly fine as I abandoned the project after trying the left side.

The camera body is otherwise in excellent condition and shows very little wear after a year of use. Just a little dust in the cracks and such.

Absolutely everything on this camera works perfectly, including the wifi connection, the flash, the onboard stereo mics, the hot shoe, the flip-out touchscreen, etc. It's in fantastic working order.

Shipping and duties/taxes/etc. NOT included. I WILL be putting insurance on the package, for both of our protection. I will only accept Paypal from a verified account that is eligible for buyer protection. I will be shipping from Canada, so be advised in some cases some countries may charge import duty. I'm not familiar with all the rules, so I can't help you figure out if that applies to you.

I'm perfectly happy shipping to the UK, central Europe, Canada, the US, etc. I am willing to consider shipping to other countries as well, provided your Paypal account meets the eligibility requirements above or someone who is paying on your behalf does.

I will ship it in bubble-pack or foam wrap, double boxed.

imageimageimageimage

IMG_0418.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 826K
    IMG_0406.jpg
    2759 x 1948 - 596K
    IMG_0409.jpg
    1878 x 1562 - 649K
    IMG_0413.jpg
    2116 x 1882 - 663K
    IMG_0417.jpg
    2010 x 1521 - 711K