Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Plexidrone - Inspire 1 like features and more for less money.
  • Hi,

I came across the interesting alternative to the Inspire 1. They are currently still pre-selling at their Indiegogo pricing. Features include:

1. Optical Flow sensor for indoor operation
    2. Ultra sonic sensors for collision avoidance and smoother landings
    3. Detachable payload with 3-axis gimbal option for larger than Go Pro cameras up to 450 grams. (requires 8x Arm upgrade)
    4. Swam technology that allows for flying 3 drones at the same time while tracking each other's position for coordinated multi-drone shoots.
    5. Follow me mode so that it will chase you by following your cell phone's GPS.
    6. Smart phone control
    7. Goes up to 42 miles per hours with the 8x arm upgrade
    8. Has a built-in speaker that will talk to you and provide its status
    9. Hardshell backpack case for those who want to take it in the wild or keep it safe in transport
    10. Low introductory pricing - shipping March/April so they anticipate.

Not sure how much longer they will keep the price at this level. I purchased a few days ago and the website continues to say 1 day left...

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/plexidrone-making-aerial-photography-a-breeze http://plexidrone.com/

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Avoid this like the plague.

It is a con, I spent £900 on this and they now say September est. delivery, due to a fire in a chinese/thai factory.

This is a lie and a con, and the company of people have taken 2million + for nothing in return and are not communicating with us at all online. Avoid it is my advice.

• I am disappointed as well. As I mention above I purchased as well. I do believe they will deliver but by the time they deliver it will not be such a good deal comparatively as if they delivered now as previously and currently promised unless you got their update email and know better. If you go on their website or indiegogo's, the last time I looked which was an hour ago it still says March as a delivery date so they currently falsely advertising.

• I completely agree with you I got a full refund

• I think it is intentional fraud but I will never know for certain. Just sad for people buying now with false date advertised

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions