Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Marketech GH4 Battery grip adapter
  • http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?N=11029445&InitialSearch=yes&sts=pi

This simple adapter re-positions the 1/4'' tripod screw on the GH4 battery adapter to be optically centered. I have a big timelapse project coming up, and it would be really useful to use this with my battery grip. Sadly there appears to be no UK outlet for the adapter, and B&H Photo in NYC want to charge me $120 to ship a $25.00 item to the UK. Is there an NYC resident here that would be willing to go down to B&H, buy and ship to the UK? Your incentive is that I would buy you an adapter too - I'd paypal you for 2 adapters and shipping to the UK. Any kind soul willing to help out, please pm me.

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • I suggest to check Shipito or similar intermediary.

• I bought one of these already- they are handy. I will be going to B&H later this coming week. I live in Brooklyn. I will be out of town this weekend, so let's talk in a couple days.

• Thanks Sam

• wouldn't mind one of these either, sam how well does it stick to the grip? does it twist easily? cheers

• Wow rediculus $120 for $25. I will do it for you for free. I don't live in NY though. They will have to ship it to me then I ship it to you. I guess my pay from it is some day when I wanna buy from UK you can return the favor.

• Hello people. Sorry to bring back this old thread, but I was wondering it anybody knows an alternative to this for the GH5 and where I could find it ?

Thanks to answer