Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: GH4 + RJ Lens Turbo (Nikon), Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 (Nikon) + dock
  • Hi all, I'm selling the following items:

• GH4 + RJ Lens Turbo - Both in mint condition. Purchased in August and used for 2 projects as a B cam as well as a few personal projects. - 1250 €
    • Sigma 18-35mm f1.8, Nikon mount + USB dock - Mint condition. Purchased in November 2013 - 550 €

All Items of course with original packaging and accessories.

Everything was bought in Switzerland except the RJ Lens Turbo which was gotten off PV Deals. Will only ship to a verified PayPal address. Or if you prefer we can do the transaction through Ebay.

a01_new00305.jpg
    800 x 536 - 84K
    a02_new00306.jpg
    800 x 534 - 84K
    a03_new00307.jpg
    800 x 534 - 59K
    b01_new00300.jpg
    800 x 534 - 78K
    b02_new00299.jpg
    800 x 534 - 76K
    b03_new00301.jpg
    800 x 534 - 74K
    c01_new00304.jpg
    800 x 534 - 102K
    c02_new00302.jpg
    800 x 534 - 115K
    c03_new00303.jpg
    800 x 534 - 119K
  • 11 Replies sorted by
  • The payment is done . What happens with my purchase?

• And yes, it's weekend, but this guy not reply my Messages.

You know, people have life on weekends. It happens. No need to go in panic mode.

• @paglez Perhaps we should blacklist YOU as a buyer. Calm the f*ck down. Are you a small child that you cannot wait more than a few hours for confirmation that your new toys will be shipped overnight Santa Claus service? Stop spreading lies about this seller. Give it time.

• @joethepro calm down dude. you seem your attorney. should be a little more cautious in your comments. you defended was talking to me on Friday morning, just until I asked him the paypal transfer. I told him to put on the forum that the lens was sold. did not and then disappeared

• Wow guy, don't get your panties all in a bunch. I was out of the country over the weekend. I'm sorry i should have left a quick message but I worked late and rushed to the airport on Friday evening to see my family. I'll send you the lens with tracking number tomorrow evening. Happy happy? Next time, take a deep breath and count to ten, Not everyone is out to f**k you over.

• @paglez I would also appreciate you not slandering me on a public forum without giving me time to respond. Such behavior is childish and unfair.

• @muddmanrich

Do not worry, topic is cleared now slightly :-)

• After 4 days with no response, I think you deserve it. Anyway, I've already excused in private and do not care to repeat it here. I'm sorry I offended, but agreements are not made well. You have abdicated me. Your trip is not an excuse. Today, you can send a message in many ways.Wherever you're