Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
recording times with cake 2.3
  • I am using cake 2.3 with 64 gig 900 speed class 10 cards. everything is working fine. Im getting 2 hours of recording time with this patch on this 64 gig card. Does this seem right? Lastly using vegas ford editing how can I see what bit rates clips are recording at. is there software I need other than vegas 12 to see this? 2 hours record time is fine but this is a pretty mello patch seems like Id get alittle more than two hours. Thanks for any insight.

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Instead if closing this topic someone telk vitally to be nice and just answer it lol. Hes soooo strict brilliant but strick lol bye

• @howardst Are you on a Mac or PC? If you are on a Mac you can use Movist, Quicktime, or VLC to check your data rates.

• No im on a pc. Out of luck.huh?

• Bitrate Viewer

• Bitrate viewer? Is this software other than my editing software that reads the card?

• I cant decide between flow motion or cake. Im only concerned with shooting in 24p. In your opinion which one of these hacks gives a better image?

• Cake 2.3 vs sanity or fowmotion please give me yalls opinion on resolution quality of these patches. Thanks. Does flowmotion handle motion better?

• With the cards im using being 90s not the 95s i cant get flowmotion to span in sh mode only in h mode 720p. With cake i can span in any setting. My question is will flownotions bit rate still be higher in h mode vs cake in sh mode? Thanks

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions