Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Canon C100 w. Ninja 2, 50mm 1.2 L, 17-55mm, zacuto z-finder, zacuto marauder
  • Decided to stick with m4/3 equipment, so Im selling my full-frame stuff: Canon C100 (w. extra Battery) Canon 50mm 1,2 L lense Ninja 2 w. SSD 840 pro Canon 17-55mm lense Zacuto z-finder Zacuto marauder

everything is as good as new. everything together: 6.000 euro

Perfer to sell to persons in Denmark, Sweden og Germany - as I would perfer to present the equipment in person if possible.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • alternative, will sell each item for it self, ex.: Canon C100 (w. extra Battery)
    Canon 50mm 1,2 L lense Canon 17-55mm lense Zacuto z-finder Zacuto marauder everything as new 5.300 euro :-)

• Hi all The 50mm lense is under sale while the C100 & rest of equipment is reserved, pending final decision

I will post here if the deals are closed or if the deals are cancled.

• This topic can be closed - everything has not been sold yet, but have too many buyers lined up now, no need to contact me about the equipment anymore :)

• Everything is now sold - please close this topic