Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Varavon Armor Cage for Black Magic Pocket Camera

Available now.

Price: $349
    Shipping: Price includes shipping for US/Canada/UK/Australia&NZ/Western Europe. Contact for any other regions.
    I want to buy this cage.

BM.jpg
    590 x 527 - 72K
    BM1.jpg
    586 x 572 - 61K
    BM2.jpg
    538 x 461 - 46K
    BM3.jpg
    564 x 565 - 65K
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • Just got an email about this from them. Looks damn good.

• I just received my Armor Cage for the BMPCC, purchased here on PV via the deals. First impressions: VERY high quality, all the parts fit together with utmost precision. Also the BMPCC fits within the cage with almost zero play, fixed by a top and bottom screw - perfect! It is surprisingly light also, the rods are made from carbon and the baseplate fits my Sachtler Ace. Also, the neat port protection for HDMI, etc.. is very clever. All in all a fantastic product, and easily the best cage out there for the BMPCC. Next step for me is to rig it up with my ZOOM H6 and Ikan VL 5.

• I got it recently.. I like everything except for the screws that lock down the camera (and keep the handle in place), that start to unwind after a while. I think these should be of a different type that locks down better, or there should be some kind of locking mechanism to prevent rotation, at least when it comes to the ones that lock down the camera.

• Use some lock tight.