Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Do you know how to restore data from the emptied Recycle Bin?
  • A couple of days ago, I deleted some files and folders in my drive partition E for freeing up some drive space. However, yesterday, I finally found that some of these deleted school files and folders were still useful. So, I immediately checked the Recycle Bin and found nothing was left there. So, I am wondering whether it is possible for me to get back these files and photos from this emptied Recycle Bin. Do you have any way for me to restore my files and folders? If you do, please answer me as soon as possible! Thank you very much!

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • I think if the information is critical, take it to an expert immediately without using the machine again. There are experts who specialize in this thing.

• We have numerous topics about restoring files on cards, most of software works also for HDDs.

But. You really must not do anything on computer before restoration as even temporary files or anything like it can destroy contents.

• OK! Don’t be panic! I hope you can learn a valuable lesson to be more careful about your needed files and always save at least two copies of everything important on separate drive in the future.

But, right now, you should always act carefully to get back your deleted files and folders:

1). Do not save anything else on this drive partition in case that your original files and folders are overwritten and gone forever.

2). Choose a deleted file recovery freeware to get back all your deleted files and folders. In fact, as I know, there are many data recovery programs out there. But, not all of them can help you completely restore your files back, especially some fake ones that even can damage your data again. So, you should take care!

In order to help you out, you can read more detailed information of some deleted file recovery freeware here: http://blog4mark.blogspot.com/2012/12/deleted-files-recovery.html

http://www.geeksdo.com/freeware/data-recovery.html

3). Back up your restored files and folders on different drive in case of data recovery failure. Good luck!

• Thank you, ArmandA3543! I have read your answers carefully. Since I do not have any data backup, I directly tried your second way and applied your file recovery freeware. They are all great! Now, I have got back all my needed data. Thank you for your useful data recovery freeware. I will also listen to your suggestion to back up everything important well all the time. Thanks again!