Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Replacement for Panasonic 14-140mm and Panasonic 45-200mm zoom
  • I had these lenses since the beginning of my GH journey, starting with the GH1. Now I'm on my GH3 and was wondering if anyone knows any good replacements for these lens or should I just hold onto them.

Thanks in advance

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Any reason you are thinking of replacing them? What is your shooting style? Indoor, sports, portraits?

• I'm planning on shooting more indoor events. The 14-140 is great but the light loss kills me. The 45-200 is ok but I was looking for something that lets in a little more light.

Basically I need a good all around lens than can get indoor shots as well as outdoor.

• Since you are looking for better allround lenses I think the pana 12-35 f2.8 and pana 35-100 f2.8 are the obvious choices. Depending on venue size you may want to buy one really fast prime as well, pana 25 f1.4 or 45/75 f1.8 lenses from olympus. No stabilization in any of the primes though.