Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Korg PA900 Arranger

The Pa900 sound engine uses double the PCM memory of the best-selling Pa600 and extends the amount of User PCM memory to 192MB. The number of user Style locations has also expanded to 1,200, which will cover almost every style imaginable, and the improved built-in speaker system delivers it all with clear, rich sound. Standard features such as the TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer, an MP3 player & recorder, Dual Crossfade Sequencer and Video output for lyric display enhance your performance options. The Pa900 packs all this in a high‐quality instrument featuring aluminium side-panels and a silver body to provide a prestigious look on any stage!

Some features

• Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine for improved realism and expressiveness
    • An improved built-in speaker system delivers it all with clear, rich sound.
    • Three assignable switches and a four-way joystick for total control of the sound articulation levels (DNC – Defined Nuance Control)
    • 61-key, semi-weighted keyboard action, with velocity and aftertouch
    • Large TouchView 7″ TFT display
    • Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new search function
    • 2-way speaker system for powerful, clear sound
    • Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for “even more realistic” guitar parts
    • Chord Sequencer function, to record any chord progression on-the-fly
    • 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX Types) + 2 Global Effects (Limiter, EQ)
    • Enhanced compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3
    • Fully-programmable SongBook database, based on styles, SMF, Karaoke and MP3, with instant recall of song settings, plus user-definable lists and filtering and ordering options.
    • Multi-language extended character set (lyrics can be shown in most original languages).

Product page - http://korg.com/pa900

Availability

Will be available in September 2013, price- $1899.

http://www.kraftmusic.com/digital-pianos-and-keyboards/arranger-keyboards/korg/pa900/

korg.jpg
    800 x 327 - 53K
  • 9 Replies sorted by
  • Really cool keyboard. And it also has TC Helion for harmony and stuff.

• PA900 vs PSR-950

• Soooooo, what would I get my 6 yr old if she wanted to take lessons?

• Soooooo, what would I get my 6 yr old if she wanted to take lessons?

LOL. If you want arranger you can start with PA600 :-)