Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Looking for moderate GH2 Hack nothing too crazy
  • hi, I am looking to a moderate hack for my GH2 where everything works. Right now I am using moon Trial 5 and It’s very nice but i don’t need all that

Basically I am looking for something that offers an improvement in bitrate over stock say to around 45-60Mbps max in all modes and stable in all features like iA, the tele mode, etc….

I can always use ptools and crank up the bitrate but without much expert knowledge I am not sure if just doing that alone would be the right approach.

Please let me know if you have come across a nice stable patch that wold fir the bill...i was using EOSHD but that always crashed.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Flow motion maybe?

• Watch this video and then give the no adverse affects settings a try. The “Low” settings for this patch will work not fail in any mode or any situation.

• Sanity 5.1 sounds like what you're looking for.

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/2642/sanity-4-and-5.1/p1

PS: It's the 6th zip file in the row.

• Would that be safe enough for paid gigs?

• @Chaos123x

Absolutely. I shot three complete concerts for pay with Sanity, plus inumerable independent films where I DP'ed. This includes bluesceen, greenscreen and other effects work.