Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
50mbps 25p/24p Hack ?
  • Hey Guys

Ok so after a failed attempt to use a ninja with my GH2 yesterday for a shoot today, Last night I decided to hack my GH2 . All went well followed you guys great instructions and awesome, i got a 44mbps hack loaded for todays shoot.

Im so annoyed at not being able to use the Ninja .

However What I'd really like is to take it to 50mbps, nothing more for now but I need 24p and 25P and 50i.

Ive got quite confused with all the avaialable hacks but wandered if anyone can share or link me to such a hack. with something that has these 3 formats at about 50mbps or just above or below.

I saw flowmotion 1.1 had 50mbps and 24/25 p .. i think but then theres a v2 which doesnt mention this . Any help greatly appreciated

The only reason i dont want to go to 100mbps yet is my memory card size, I have 3 8 GB Gold pana SDHC cards and one SAN DISSK 32GB SD EXTREMEthanks