Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
SOLD. Panasonic Lumix 12-35 2.8 and 35-100 2.8. New Condition. Two Weeks Old.
  • I bought these lenses about two weeks ago at Adorama in NYC. I have all the original receipts. I tried to return because my company decided to go in on a C300 package. But because I'm missing the warranty card, they won't take it back. Lesson learned - don't throw any paperwork away. Either way I checked with Panasonic and they will honor the warranty so long as you got the original receipt with date of purchase. It's US law. In short, they're are under warranty.

They've only been used once for a camera test on the GH3. They're spectacular lenses but for my productions the GH3 doesn't meet my needs.

Panasonic 12-35 2.8 for sale 1030.00 obo New

Panasinc 35-100 2.8 for sale 1260.00 obo New

This is 10 % off list price for new lenses.

I've been a longtime member on DVX user and trusted buyer and seller of gear on Red User. I'm also a NYC local 600 union cameraman located in Brooklyn, so I'm easy to track down.

I prefer to only accept cash, check, direct deposit, or wire. Sorry no paypal or credit cards.

You can reach me at: saintmarkspictures@gmail.com if you're interested.

You can also see my work and credentials at www.timnaylor.com and credits at IMDB

Thanks,

Tim Naylor - NYC DP. www.timnaylor.com