Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH 2 Newbie
  • Hi folks, just saying hello to you all as I work my way through this site. I'm about 5 months down the track with my GH 2 and progressing reasonably well. I have been in the tele industry for too many years to admit to, and realised that approaching my twilight years I wouldn't be able to tell my grandkids how to fire up a digital camera or use one. I really like this beginners thread and was brave enough to take the advice of a couple of vids and update my firmware yesterday to 1.1 and guess what ?...It worked. I then had a rush of blood and gave the Quantum X "span my bitch" a go and guess what? ...tested the camera out this morning and only got 2.5 minutes on 24p before it told me my SD (16g 30mbs) cant keep up so I went home and transferred the footage. Exactly what I was looking for. Great detail in shadows and overexpoure. Best get myself a new SD now. Cheers, Haberdasher (from OZ)