Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Intro unfinished of my short
  • Haven't final audio, the sound is from the camera, isnt colorized. I will record the final wide shot because I dont like the look, this last shot was with the Panix 14mm 2.5, I'll have to find an old wide lens or try some filter.

I put it in private because if the result is good would like to see if you are admitted to a festival and some do not allow work already exhibited.

The password is: working

PS: I educed the quality to share, the render original render looks better,

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • I like it, but I think the last shot is a little long. Maybe come up with some more tricky shots of the guy being able to do ordinary things before you realize he is blind? like making something to eat?

• Guess I know you from Xatakafoto, right? :P

Nice stuff. Guess you didn't have much -if anything - to light, it's a bummer in low to non-cost productions here in Spain. That will sure lower final image quality a bit (as I can see you played with high contrast shots, and GH2 ain't friend of them). But let's go more into the important stuff.

As said before, the last shot is way too long. Some close shots of the hands, his face, would definitely add a little bit more of drama, which the music introduces. Maybe a circular travelling? Way too used too.

The waking up shot is pretty much standard short movie shot. It might be quite a personal view, that's what we are here for, but I hate them. I'd add more info on the character, telling more about him besides being blind and a talented musician. Just again, my personal view. Lots of times we wanna say "he's got a normal life", yet again you can have normal life and description both at a time, situations matter here.

Oh and there's a raccord mistake when he wakes up, hehe.

Keep it up, I guess you can improve it, but it's a definitely good "first footage" of it. I'll loke forward to some more news and hope I can see the final director's cut ;) .