Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
ISO change in photo mode
  • Hello people, I have read about the bug of GH2 with the ISO but I think that all of the threads are about the MOTION picture. I don't have any issues with the ISO in motion picture but when I'm tring to shoot stills the iso is not changing even if I'm switching it from 320 to the next step and back or from 320 to 640 and back. I've tried it in Manual mode and few more modes that it's possible to change the iso..... NO REACTION. I've tried to put different patch or whatever but still I didn't get any results in STILLS PICTURE!!!! MOTION/VIDEO ISO IS WORKING PERFECT IN ANY ISO LEVEL. What can it be?? tnx in advance..

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Do you have the top mode dial set to M? If it's still not working, try Menu, Setup, Reset.

• tnx but I tried everything ... I have contacted the store & they told me to send it to them & they will replace it... the main issue/question is what firmware to install back... 1 or 1.1 (I don't remember how did it came...) Is there a chance they could find that is hacked? ( I think there is no warranty if so...)

• @rrivkin

I don't quite get it. Are you not able to select any ISO value, like you are stuck at one ISO level?

• yep.... but just in stills picture mode.... not video..

• So when you select, for example iso 1250, click menu/set - the ISO value on the bottom of the screen is what, 160?