Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Where to find the latest version of the gh2 hack?
  • Hello! I'm very intrested of installning the hack to the gh2!

Where can I find the latest and best hack to my camera?

Best regards Jens

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • I would read the beginners section to your right first as well as the thing that says top settings before you post something like this. That's a very vague question and everyone has different needs and desires out of the hacks. There's no best hack across the board.

• Yes since the site is almost all about this subject, I understand your view. I will check the beginners section and try to figure out how and what to download.
    I appreciate your reply. Thank you very much! :)

• No problem. Just do some reading before you hop on here and ask vague questions. There's many talented people here that will give great advice but they want to see you do some leg work as well, otherwise you'll prob get scolded a bit. Best beat after reading the beginner stuff, go down all the top hack threads from the start and read the progression and what people are looking for in each one. I know it sounds like a pain in the ass but you come away a much more knowledgeable person.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions