Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: IKAN VL5 5" Field Monitor
  • Hello,

I have a IKAN VL5 5" Field Monitor for sale. Comes with power cord, L series battery plate, and L series battery, and HDMI cable.

The VL5Kit 5" Field Monitor from ikan is a field monitor kit equipped with a 800 x 480 resolution and 600:1 contrast ratio providing a clear picture. With an HDMI input, this versatile field monitor is easy to use. The peaking feature helps to adjust the focus control ensuring optimal focus while the Blue Gun makes certain the image you're seeing on the monitor is exactly the same color that your camera is shooting. The VL5Kit 5" Field Monitor also comes equipped with a switchable aspect ratio, RGB adjustability, and 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p signal input.

Peaking

Blue Gun Blue Gun allows you to quickly calibrate your monitor to ensure the image you're seeing on the monitor is exactly the same color that your camera is shooting. It does this by isolating the blue color and when displaying a set of standard NTSC color bars, a set pattern will emerge allowing for precise calibration.

•Under Scan •Aspect Ratio Guides •Tint •RGB Adjustable •Switchable 16:9 & 4:3 Aspect Ratios • Signal Input: 480i/p 576i/p 720p 1080i/p

IKAN VL5 5" Field Monitor 200.00 shipped USA

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Iphone pictures of the vl5 for sale

photo(10).jpg
    640 x 478 - 125K
    photo(9).jpg
    640 x 478 - 140K
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions