Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FP TTL Auto Possible with FL-CB05 Cable?
  • I've got the Panasonic DMW-FL360 on my GH2's hot-shoe. I use it's FP TTL feature so that I can get flash shutter speeds higher than the standard pop-up flash's 1/160 limitation. I'm old and shaky and my subjects are quick moving so I really need and use faster shutter speeds with that flash.

I'd like to get that flash off the hot-shoe and off to the side for my insect photography. I purchased and tried a cheap TTL off camera cable from ebay but it won't allow the FP TTL feature that I use and need. I"m really hoping that someone can verify for me that the OEM Olympus FL-CB05 cable supports FP TTL off-camera functionality on my GH2.

Harold House

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • OK, purchased the Olympus FL-CB05 off-camera cable and I can verify that it allows for FP TTL when attached to my DMW-FL360 when it is off the GH2.

Harold House