Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
A Merry Christmas to Vitaliy and Personal-View readers
  • Would like to wish the very best at Christmas to Vitaliy and all you personal-viewers - its been a great 2012, Happy New Year and good luck to all in 2013. 13 is Lucky for Some!

• 17 Replies sorted by
  • wishing all a safe and festive seasons greetings from Australia. 2013 will be a great year!

• @driftwood

And thank you for all the great work you've done!

• Keep Wanting !

• Thanks, Nick.

It is good day, despite the fact that I do not share it's religious part.

• Merry Xmas - it's bleedin freezing in Brighton !

• May the force be with you!

20121205-PC050236.jpg
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
  • Thanks to everyone.

For opening the door to the world of GH-2.

And... "Demobbed" is great, Nick!

RBD

• Thanks to all the great p-v people out there. Big thanks to Vitaliy and Driftwood - you guys have just killed it with the skills and quality! Happy holidays all.

• Live long and prosper.

• Thanks for an interesting year 2012 and I wish everyone a very good year 2013.

• Happy Holidays :)

• The Lahtiset wish you Merry last day of Christmas! :) Here is our XMAS Special music video! Thank you Driftwood. Shot with GH2, Sedna. No colour adjustments, just luma curve and vignetting. :) Love you all!

• Dear all!

Happy New Year and Christmas!

Can't really embed my video here so tell me how to do it and follow the link to watch it on YouTube so far.

• Happy holidays to everybody!

It is so nice to share time, information and knowledge with all of you mates. Vitaliy's hack has unified all of us here.

13 is great number, let it be happy new year 2013 for all of you and your families! My oldest Christmas decoration piece, made ca 1913 in Lauscha....

P1020323.JPG
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
  • Merry Giftmust ;)

• @blackspot-

Really Great Video!

RBD

• Best Bah and Happy Humbug to you all