Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Site issues
  • Lately I see many double posts.

Please, let me know how it works for you and if you have any slowdowns of loading or posting.

Provide your location, please

• 14 Replies sorted by
  • yeah, got a double post. site locked up and wouldn't load at times. located in US(state of Maryland)

• exact same for me here - in the US (California)

• No double posts for me I'm the UK :)

Generally really like the site it's mostly a joy to navigate, it would be even better if iOS devices could see the videos that often leave blank spaces, though this may be tricky to get operational.

Thank you!

• Sorry about the new thread sound double post. From Australia, other net use is OK. (Look at server logs IMHO)

• Proxy error.

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Apache Server at www.personal-view com port 3128

• Very slow for me during the last 24h or so.. No double posts as I´m aware of. (sweden)

• Very slow for me, no double posts as I´m aware of.. Got an error message whilst trying to log in. /Sweden

EDIT: haha, well when you speak of the trolls..

• The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. Apache Server at www.personal-view com port 3128

This seems pretty strange

• Could be any number of issues from a full hard drive to data integrity probs to anything slowing server. It's affecting ordinary page loads as well as new sql records (posts). Just ask sysop or host. other co-hosted sites could be slowing too.

• It seems like it is much better now :-)

@goanna, check it.

• Seems a bit faster but I'm only on a phone and cloudy weather slows things my sIde anyway.

Traceroute shows no delay USA end but raw access logs should show anything unusual like requests.

• Slow loading, sometimes not loading at all yesterday...seems fine now. In Panama.

• Thanks guys, all seems to be solved now.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions