Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Humour
  • Sorry if it was posted but here it is just in case.

You can see longer versions of each part of that video on other videos on their channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/dslrgearnoidea/videos?view=0

I think it's sort of to say bigger cameras is not always the best, it's too advanced for some people and it's also making fun of Camera geeks like us. Still, you can see the main purpose is to advertise Sony NEX cameras. So I guess the NEX cameras are supposed to be the hero to the rescue.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • @paulo_teixeira thank you so much for posting this. It TOTALLY tallies with a recent experience I had.

My wife got an iPad 3 the other week, and while it's (obviously) no match for the "look" you can get with a DSLR, for an experiment she videoed me doing a short harp piece. At that point we hadn't even found out about the touch-screen focus on the iPad. But within five minutes total, including doing the shot! we had shot it, I had topped and tailed the shot and uploaded it to YouTube with a description, it had processed it - and it was public. OK it didn't look great, but it was there! You can see it for yourself (copy the url) at youtube.com/watch?v=k_uOh2inEf8

As a sort of challenge, the following day I tried another harp piece using GH2 and Zoom. It took 1 hour - same length video, but the zoom file header got corrupted by a power glitch before it had saved, and after various failures to import in Adobe Audition 3 I eventually managed to recover it by putting the card back into the zoom and converting it internally into mp3 and then getting that off the card. Then I had to sync in Sony Vegas, then render, then upload. Yes, it looks better, but it's not a better video.

• ROTFLMAO !

• I splorfed at the guy saying "You did that annoyed look pretty well!"