Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Sennheiser MKH 418 S Mice for MS Stereo and suiting Rycote Softie
  • This is a very fine mic that I used for a feature length documentary. I am not shooting anything anytime soon so therefore I am selling the mic, together with a like new Rycote Softie. MS is a great source not only for Stereo but for Stereo with a separate center channel and for 5.1 and 7.1 surround.

http://www.ebay.de/sch/barabraa/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Paypal is not listed as a payment option since the fees are a total rip off. Bidders within the EU please use an EU bank transfer. Bidders from outside the EU may use paypal but need to cover the paypal fee.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • You gotta list a price bro. This isn't an Ebay funnel site.

• @kodakmoment

Yep, you must have option to purchase it here.

Otherwise, demoving paypal is very strange idea. EU bank transfer era on Germany ebay already ended (and for good!), as I understand that ebay quite strongly require now to accept paypal.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev Sorry, didn't know I have to list it here with a price. I'll know better next time. The problem with paypal is the shameless % of 1.9 plus another nice 2-3% for currency conversion on top of 9% ebay fee. Paypal is owned by ebay and I think there is a limit for how much cash one should throw at ebay. Now if ebay would let me chose to only allow paypal for non-german bidders plus the option to let the bidder pay for the paypal fees that would be another story. It is absurd if the highest bidder is from a non Euro country so that I end up getting 30 Euros less for a mic despite his bid being just 1 Euro above the highest German bidder. Until ebay ends ends this madness non-EU bidders will have to rely on my ebay rating. As far as I understand paypal is very reluctant to reimburse buyers anyhow.