Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Free Energy ready to be handed out by an Iranian Scientist in Belgium on Sept 9th.
  • I doubt that what this guy has works. But if it does it could be very troubling to some very important people. I just thought some people might be interested in knowing about it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/keshefoundation

• 12 Replies sorted by
  • I had a look at the video, web page and publications - hahaha, this is so well presented bullshit.

(Please stop posting this pseudo science on personal view, this forum is much more scientific;-)

• okay this guy claims to solve EVERY major problem except for creating world peace. Hell of a ride ;)

• At least he is having big fun everyday :-)

• I'm looking for a plot of land to buy on Mars.

..somebody....

.....anybody....

....beuller....

.....beuller...???

...(sigh)...

• If you have five minutes, watch the first five. You should watch all two hours.

We have had the technology to change the world for over 60 years.

"Thorium is readily available & can be turned into energy without generating transuranic wastes. Thorium's capacity as nuclear fuel was discovered during WW II, but ignored because it was unsuitable for making bombs."

• Well, let's get those old Kodak Aero-Ektar lenses out of the attic and make our own energy at home ;-)

• We should not forget Andrea Rossi's energy catalyzer or e-cat.

• Thorium breeder reactors are definitely the future, however, even now they are still building light water reactors for some unknown reason. Who doesn't want a reactor that only needs fueling after very long times, is relatively safe due to the types of fission that don't produce the horribly radioactive isotopes that the current technology does, is also safe because it uses negative feedback instead of positive feedback so there isn't any chance of runaway/meltdowns, reduces emissions and waste and can be built to be fully automated therefor reducing human error, which has proven to be the cause of all nuclear catastrophes..? Who doesn't want that?

• @svart

With such stuff it is always good to talk to pros, not only watch agitated bloggers.

As for present reactors. Last time I checked, people need energy now, not "may be after 20 years".

• Well as mentioned above, we've had the technology for decades now but nobody seems willing to invest in it. They'll readily invest in new light water reactors which also take 10+ years to build at a higher cost, both monetarily and environmentally. I have doubts that it's due to being somehow tied to nuclear weapons, but I think it's more of the mentality that they'd rather go with what they have income models for, rather than having to go forth "blindly". In fact, they are building two new light water reactors in my state which are two of the first new ones built in decades in the US. They could have spent that idle time researching new designs IMHO.

• Well as mentioned above, we've had the technology for decades now but nobody seems willing to invest in it.

It is good to understand difference between some research reactor with quite shady information about actual results, and proper thing ready to build and work in real life.