Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Wuau!
  • I got my GH2 a few weeks ago and started to pick up information about hacks. Suddenly a realize that only from driftwood I have 30, Lpowell 5, and several others from others developers! Wuauu! I don´t from where start!! I will start testing soon. It´s a whole new world, I´m very happy being able to try all these wondwrful patches! from the regural reliable patches to the more xtreme ones from driftwood!!

Being from PAL land wich ones do you know that gives true 25 progressive? 100Mbps Flow Motion V2 does it, another one?

About those xtreme btitrates ones, (1080/24p) waiting for my 64G 95mbs: Quantum Mysteron Burst 170M+ Orion V4b 154M+ Quantmybaby 176M GOP3illa test1 test2 176M Shoul be needed a 95mbs xtreme pro SDXC Another one?

Would this xtreme patches work with PTool 3.66? I tried FlowMotion V2 with 3.66 and everything works ok.

The Driftwood patches like Cluster V6, Apoc. now V7, Sednas, Canis Majoris and Valkyrie ones would be more reliable allaround with Lpowell series as well. Those ones can work with SD cards 45mbs class 10

Am I wrong?

I hope it helps too to another one starting like me.

Very thankful to Vitaly, Nick, Chris, Lpowell.....thanks a lot!!

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Start with Cluster V7 12/15 GOP and see if the HBR settings work for you. I have Sandisk 64Gb 45Mb/s cards and need spanning with Lumix lenses (they are more demanding on the processor) so I lowered the FSH bitrate from 56k to 46k with good results. Gonna try 52k today and see if it works.

Besides that it's just testing. Good luck!

• Thanks! I will see, mostly I have prime lenses like Canon FD and Voiglander, despite of the 20mm pancake. The best think is that testing makes me shoot, and that is great! Thanks Oscilian