Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Looking forward to compatibility for my panny family :-D
  • Hello everybody here! I´m new with the GH2, recently bought one and learning, absorving wisdom of all you guys. I got a GH1 too, and I still love this camera. Is there a patch that will give me the chance to use it with for example, the GH2 with the Valkyrie or the new Ap. Now Nebula without being very noticiable? I´m planing to use the two camera for weddings the most and some videoclips too. The set would be Pana 171 main camera and GH2 GH1 B, C, cameras. I just didn´t hack yet my GH2, that is why I wanna be sure of how start. My GH1 is with 75Mbs max Lpowell, but everybody out there is exiced with the new driftwood cluster V7, so.....any sugestions? Are driftwood patches compatible with GH1? Because I didn´t find any information.

Thanks a lot!

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Maybe I should sell he GH1 and buy a new GH2 and forget about compatiblity....