Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic; clear visual solutions ! :)
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • @subco: I guess the DARPA has already contacted Panasonic to ask for a modified version of this robot - to automate the waterboarding procedure...

• unlike well known countries just trying to create and use technology to kill as many people as possible.

This makes absolutely no objective or logical sense... as any country that really has the goal of "killing as many people as possible" could have successfully end the world, multiple times over, any day, for the last 40 years.

Also, the greed that most people hate, is actually keeping the human race alive. As anyone with massive "world ending" power, is smart enough to know that ending the world or killing large amounts of the population would mean a decrease in their personal wealth as well. It's in capitalist's and corporation's best interest to keep populations alive. Less population... less wealth for them. Think about it. ;)

• I don't know why -- but as I watched -- what came to my mind was -- "Arri Alexa."