Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Any fellow P-Vers (gawd that sounds horrid) living in LA? NY?
  • Hi everyone. Im currently in LA and in the next 3 days NY. Any P-V people that would fancy catching up over coffee, or beer? (I am partial to both.)

Apologies for not keeping up with everyone's location, or PMing, but I figure that people are pretty busy, and a 'call out' is most probably easier to respond to.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • @alcomposer

I suggest to divide topic.

As we have very big amount of visitors and members from LA. Much less from NY. :-)

• I unfortunately only have a few days in LA, but about a week and a half in NY. I'll leave the topic for now and change it to only NY tomorrow. As its a bit unreasonable to kind of gate crash to quickly. But sadly I didn't even think of letting P-V gurus know about my trip.

So far LA has been really fantastic. Some really talented musos here (mainly a composition centred trip). Professionally speaking there is a real vibe of Indi music, film, theatre, gaming etc... Feels like a in the flesh version of P-V! Except I don't know if anyone could take VK & Driftwoods place... Never!