Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 Camera Strap
  • Hi does anyone know of any camera straps that don't require you to use the detachable mount things? A strap that will just go through the holes on each side of the camera? With the normal strap mounts they flap about and make a lot of sound, they also look very cheap. Ideally I think I'd need a a strap with a loop hole but I can't find one so I was wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?

Thanks,

Josh

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • I seem to have found what I'm looking for, so if anyone else is in the same situation have a look here:

http://www.parkcameras.com/23948/Optech-Bino-Op-Strap-QD---Black.html?referrer=Froogle+&utm_source=google&utm_medium=froogle&utm_campaign=pid23948

Has anyone had any experience with this and would recommend it? Any info would be great :)

• I am also looking for a good strap on my GH2. How ever I want it detachable and the ends unobtrusive when I have it mounted for tripod. Any suggestions? I want to avoid the sling types that use the 1/4" socket since they can back out.

• Hacked stock strap :)

-1.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 441K