Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Lomo 50mm and Oct 19 to M4/3 adapter
  • Very nice condition Lomo 50mm OKC1-50-6 lens for sale. The lens is geared and in perfect working condition. The glass is clean of any kind of scratches, haze etc. This is a quality russian cinema lens at a great price! Lens comes with both front and rear caps.

$350 OBO

Also Up for sale is my Oct 19 to Micro 4/3 adapter. It allows the use of Lomo Oct 19 cinema lenses on the GH2, AF100 or any other Micro 4/3's cameras. I've only used the adapter once on a one day shoot and it's in perfect condition. These types of adapter generally sell for $400 plus. Adapter comes with leather pouch.

I'm looking for $300 but reasonable offers will be considered.

I'd like to sell both together but I'm willing to sell them separately. Both of these pieces are in great condition, the only reason I'm selling is I can't afford to buy a whole set of Lomo lenses right now although I'd love to.

I'll accept paypal but will only ship to paypal confirmed address as I have been screwed in the past (on ebay).

Email is preffered at cpisan16@yahoo.com with questions or offers but I'll also be checking my messages here.

GH2 is not included in sale.

photo.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    photo-2.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    photo-4.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 3M
    photo-1.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 3M
    photo-3.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 2M