Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Another good and cheap rig, offer ended

Quite a progress, as for --- (all shipped!) you get quite good camera base, handel, five rods, thumbscrews are all metal.
    Normally around $80 is lowest price for this baseplate only.

Link removed, as it is not actual.

Btw GreatPhoto ebay seller, is just bitch full of lies. Never buy anything from him.

If you want one and only first rig, I still think advanced rig from our deals is better, as it is offset and handles are much better.

rig-cheap1.jpg
    747 x 558 - 62K
    rig-cheap.jpg
    746 x 550 - 74K
  • 26 Replies sorted by
  • It even looks like price error.

As if you check other account of this famous ebay discounter seller you'll see same listing

• Thanks Vitaliy, first link: I just bought it for $99..

• ints $79 now

• Unfortunately some european countries are excluded as shipping location.

• Looks like it was a price error or temporary sale, it's up at $179 now.

• The price has been rised 100$. I have contacted the seller and he says that the cheaper price was a mistake and that they have emailed to the buyers which have bought them to apologise for such a mistake.

Do you think that 179$ is still a good price or are there better option?

• Do you think that 179$ is still a good price or are there better option?

Look at our deals, they are better.

• anti12, Spain was previously excluded, but i have contacted the seller they have already included it... I guess that if you are still interested they may send it to your country.

Thanks Vitaliy, I have seen the deals before and they seems to be quite good... better than this but in a different price range

• I have seen the deals before and they seems to be quite good... better than this but in a different price range

$119, $236 and $309

Seems like not the different price range, as you compare it to $199 rig.

• It is true, I was checking the "Special deals: Complete Rigs and rig parts" but in the "CatchIt Deals: Limited time deals, Weekend specials" there are good alternatives at this price range... thanks.

• Btw, of someone got message from them stating that item have some mythical problems and they so want to make refund answer with clear and definite no. And leave them negative feedback, they fully deserve it.

Seller that like to lie must be made responsible.

• There was similar pricing error with China seller named linkdelight. That was total disaster. I had been waiting for my items for 45 days and then I was forced to give negative feedback (eBay has 45 day time limit for feedback). And they just lied all the time! Many redicilous excuses. Finally I reported problem in paypal problem center. They refunded for what I paid for, but they did not pay any compensation money as they promised before.

But remember this. You cannot change the feedback from positive to negative. Give positive only after you have received the item, or full refund + fair amount of compensation money.

• There was similar pricing error with China seller named linkdelight. That was total disaster.

Yep, this guys like to behave such. They are known ebay discounters, with quite low service quality.

And lie constantly. Btw idea with "problems, and low quality" become very popular in last months. If such sellers somehow do not like the price or transaction, they use it.

Not only leave negative feedback with clear words. But also remember to report them to ebay (this guys normally try to contact you directly by email not to leave traces). Normally few reports are enough for them to start thinking ahead.

• Just left a negative feedback for the seller for the poor story about quality problems.

• @Zed

This guy represent two biggest ebay discounters.

GreatPhoto and LinkDelight with many variations (they are really all the same).

He is lying bitch.

Btw, recomment to read eBay seller standards. They are quite high, and problem of this guy can be quite big even from 5 guys.

• Hi all,

fortunately I got back my money 5 days later from

Seller linkoutdoor greatfotto@gmail.com

cheers

• @Amadeus5D2

Yep, leave him negative feedback.

• o.k. done!

• There was similar pricing error with China seller named linkdelight. That was total disaster.

Yeah fuck those linkdelight people. I ordered a baseplate from them which were supposed to come with a pair of rods. They didn't ship the rods. Assholes. Still waiting for them to respond to me.

• As I said, GreatPhoto and various LinkDelight sellers are owned by same guy :-)

• @Pedro_ES

Removed link to this shitty guy from your post, as it has added shipping, so price is old.

• Has anyone bought directly from link Delight? Positive or negative experiences? (VK remove link if inappropriate)

I have been eying some of their items for awhile, but haven't bought anything yet.

• Bought a cheap ballhead mount from them, no issue.

bought their rail support system, ended up never arriving. I was issued my money back plus 10$ for my 'suffering' or what have you.

I'd recommend you just shopped elsewhere

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions