Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Fujinon 9-126mm f1.7 lens + m43 adapter + Hirose cable
  • For sale is a Fujinon 14x 9-126mm f1.7 zoom lens in B4 mount, a B4 to Micro Four Thirds adapter (best one made by ciecio7) and a Hirose to 12v cable. I am selling my Lumix GH2 so this lens has to go too.

The lens is in great condition, I dare say the optics are in near mint condition, save for a few specks of dust. It has a 2x extender which covers the entire Micro Four Thirds sensor. However it drops about 2 f-stops. But you can also use GH2's Ex Tele mode to retain aperture speed. This makes the lens become 18-252mm f3.5(ish). The lens is parfocal!

Demo:

The original motor system is included and has a Hirose cable that was intended for broadcast cameras. The motor system can be detached. There is a macro function allowing you to shoot close-up. It also comes with original hood and generic front cap. The lens + adapter is 1.7kg. On the handle grip I stuck some Sugru to improve ergonomics (refer to last pic). If it doesn't fit for you it is removable. Or, I can remove it for you if you want. The B4 adapter is the best quality made one by ciecio7 from Poland, worth $320 new. The tripod mount is super strong, made of duraluminum unlike the other simple aluminum adapters. It holds up the lens very well - this is important as the lens is much heavier than the camera. It also comes with a rear Micro Four Thirds cap and its original B4 rear cap.

The Hirose to 12v cable allows you to connect the motor system to a 12v battery, allowing you to operate the servo zoom. This made it really handy when shooting, allowing you to zoom and focus simultaneously. There are no auto focus or iris functions. Below is a sample video utilising a battery with the motor system (battery is not included in this auction!). Search "12v lithium battery" on eBay or whatever and they're very cheap and light. Make sure to get ones with plug ports so you can insert the Hirose cable. You could use gaffer tape or velcro to affix it on the lens or rig.

Operating the servo zoom with battery:

I'm asking for US$600 + shipping via PayPal (fees inclusive).

I ship from Hong Kong to USA, Europe, Asia and Australia with fast EMS mail. You can check rates here: http://www.hongkongpost.com/speedpost/eng/rates/index.htm

Here is the only video I did with it using a hacked GH2: http://www.cosmogirl.com.hk/videos/lifestyle-videos/cosmogirl-x-samsung?qt-cgvideo=#qt-cgvideo

Please PM me for questions instead of posting here, or whatever you feel like. Just don't want to hog up the forum. cheers

_DSC3558.JPG
    2448 x 1624 - 1M
    _DSC3554.JPG
    2448 x 1624 - 1M
    _DSC3561.JPG
    2448 x 1624 - 1M
    _DSC3555.JPG
    2448 x 1624 - 1M
    _DSC3557.JPG
    2448 x 1624 - 1M
    _DSC3563.JPG
    2448 x 1624 - 1M
    _DSC3565.JPG
    2448 x 1624 - 1M
  • 1 Reply sorted by
  • Could you upload some raw MTS samples of the lens, showing how much it actually resolves?