Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Cinevate Shoulder Mount and Pad. UK (London for the moment only)
  • Basically as new since I have not used it outside at any time. It comes in a Cinevate cardboard box with two allen keys. Reasons for selling are very simple, I really need the money. At the moment I'm only selling it in London. I wan't to avoid ebay and paypal since they take a percentage of the final price. Every penny counts since I'm running very low on cash. I will first try to sell it in person here in London. We can meet up somehow but I can only travel on Saturdays and Sundays when I can borrow a travel card for transport.

Price is £140 (non-negotiable.)

samplecd3000@yahoo.com

pdt_dslrrig_unogrips_01.jpg
    1000 x 858 - 82K
    IMG_4302.jpg
    5184 x 3456 - 487K
    IMG_4306.jpg
    5184 x 3456 - 480K
    IMG_4318.jpg
    5184 x 3456 - 405K
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • Hi where in London are you based?

• Hello I'm based at South West London. Easiest way to find me on the map is to look for the Syon Lane overground train station. I live really close to the station.

• It looks like you are a few blocks away from my business, I send you my number, or just email me details tomorrow and i'll pick it up in the next few days when it suits you? cash?

• Hi Jake, I've sent you a PM.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions