Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
CineGear Los Angeles - 2012
  • Hi Everyone! Who is attending CineGear in Los Angeles? I will be there unveiling something that I am VERY proud of. You can find me near Illya Friedman at the Hot Rod Cameras booth. See you there!

• 12 Replies sorted by
  • I will be there unveiling something that I am VERY proud of

Any hints on this thing?

• I can say that it has unprecedented capability for the price, and perhaps we can do a personal-view special price on it. I Have to ask my distributor. I've spent 3 years getting it together and I want to launch it correctly. I think you guys will like it.

• PARALINX ARROW - AN UNCOMPRESSED WIRELESS HD TRANSMITTER up to 320' range - Line of Sight. Up to 200' through walls. Available via Hot Rod Cameras and Abel Cine Tech. Come see us in Booth 33 at Cinegear Tomorrow in LA.

• @bannedindv That is pretty slick. :)

• @bannedindv

You are the fucking man! Impressive, and amazing price. BTW - did Greg ever make it back or did he just keep walking? :-)

• I went yesterday and had a pretty good time! Hung out with the Panasonic guys and shot the shit for a bit about some lens concerns we were having with the GH2 and they invited me over to their facility next week to do some real tests with it. Should be great info for us here. Also, they were amazed at what Vitaliy has done with the GH2 and one of the head sales guys is trying to get the developers of the AF100 to open up the software so it can be hacked the same way! Cool news but it might be old to some of you.

Also, I believe I was the only one walking around with a GH2. The SLR 12mm was attached as well as a Vari ND and I got more than a few strange looks as people were trying to figure out what the hell I was shooting with. On a few occasions, I had someone walk past me and say,"Best damn DSLR in the world!" Yes, I know, it's not a DSLR but still pretty cool regardless. A few of em had 5D's so that made me laugh.

Anyways, as soon as I talk to the Pany guys, I'll report our findings. Thanks and have a kick ass weekend!

Vic

Better?

• Just left and saw this post. Darn

• Dogone it. I just saw this post now because I've been working the booth here for the past two days. I remember you actually walking by. Top notch BI

• @bannedindv I just saw your video and you are almost right in front of our booth. In matter of fact you can see two of our guys in black tshirts with red letters come out at the end from the left. How funny.

• That looks like a great piece, and we have an Alexa. Good to know that such a device exists.

• The Paralinx Arrow works great with the GH2 as well! We were using it the next day at the Steadicam event at the filmtools parking lot. Film Tools likes to promote the things they carry - hope they want to carry my product.

www.paralinx.net http://www.hotrodcameras.com/?product=paralinx-arrow-hd-wireless-kit http://blog.abelcine.com/2012/06/08/cine-gear-2012-paralinx-arrow/