Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Schneider Xenoplan 25mm 1.9 c-mount lens with full GH2 sensor coverage!
  • I sell one of these incl. c-mount > micro 4/3 adapter for 110 euro (exl. WW transportation) Can also send abroad if someone wants this juwel. Amazingly sharp, and beautifull build little industry-standard lens with great DOF! You can use this lens without EX tele on in the menu! mail to isvaracandra@gmail.com

_IGP6265.JPG
    4437 x 2808 - 1M
    _IGP6646.JPG
    2832 x 1875 - 1M
    _IGP6258.JPG
    2407 x 1715 - 2M
  • 10 Replies sorted by
  • can you post screengrab showing full sensor coverage in videomode?

• i believe this is that lens, its a 1.9.. the pictures show a 1.9 also if you look at the apature control , looks like full coverage on gh2...

Also found this about it .. seems like its a nice little lens.. http://www.ishani.org/web/articles/photography/schneider-xenoplan-25/

• Here are a screengrab from some 24p testfootage i shot today with this nice little lens and a normal in-camera Jpeg picture!

Schneider Xenoplan 25mm f1.9 @f8 lens framegrab.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    P1000324.JPG
    4976 x 2800 - 8M
  • I am the one, who shot the video above.

I can confirm, that it has full coverage. It does not need a modification to fit the adapter. It is a very tiny lens and is sharp even at f1.9. Mine is the black version of the Xenoplan.

• does it vignette if stopped down?

• Looks not too bad.

• @ishvar, are you located in Holland?

• I've send you an email

/Sponte

• LENS IS SOLD TO @rheinpirat. THX for the interest everybody!