Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Kowa 16D + TAKUMAR 55mm f1.8
  • KOWA 16D + TAK 55mm f1.8 ANAMORPHIC KIT

got too many lenses !! have to let this one go

Tested on GH2 and perfectly working. Cosmetic conditions are exc+ for the TAK and very good for the KOWA.

Inspected with a torch, lenses are awesome, no fungus, no haze, no separation, no nothing.

Focus ring is pefect.

Exceptional results, the most cinematic feeling out of a digital camera. See pics.

Kowa 16D 2x anamorphic is light, compact and dead sharp. Equals the Kowa 16H or 8Z or Bell Howell in terms of quality and sharpness. I sell the kit because it took me a looooong while before finding the right combo. This is it.

INCLUDED all caps (4 in total) rare step down ring 49-43 (avoid buying an expensive clamp)

NOT INCLUDED GH2 M42 - M43 adapter bags

asking: Eur 550 + shipping

Over 220+ feedbacks on Ebay, your guarantee!

DSCN2686.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 270K
    DSCN2682.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 263K
    DSCN2684.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 263K
    Dance_in_motion2_1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 128K
  • 3 Replies sorted by
  • Interesting, so the 49-43 step ring fits within the front Kowa element and accepts filters or other step rings?

I've got a 16D already (great great lens) but I do use the clamp setup instead, never tried a step ring.

Edit: Nevermind, I see the step ring goes between the Tak and the Kowa - how do you handle getting proper alignment with enough tightness?

• @Odeipax

It works! I've done extensive step ring work. Finding the EXACT combo is the hard part!!!

• Oedipax: hi mate, to get proper alignment, well.. I think I got lucky because it pretty much coincides with the end of the threading. You go all the way to the end and then a half turn back and it's pretty stable.