Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
For Sale: Century 16:9 Anamorphic 37mm for 20mm and 14-45, diopter set
  • For Sale Best Offer Before it goes on Ebay, here's a complete anamorphic rig for your micro 4/3rds set up - With plethora of B camera usage, I wasn't able to shoot whole project in anamorphic so we're going standard 16:9 - project's loss is your gain

Includes:

One Century 16:9 anamorphic 37mm thread lens Step rings for attaching to 20mm panny pancake and 14-45 (also work on yashica f1.9 and any other 52mm or 46mm front) Diopter Setup (.5 vivitar 72mm with step ring, polaroid kit (1.0 to 4.0)

Best Reasonable Offer (You know what these sell for - fair offers considered)

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • What do these sell for? I'm new to anamorphic lenses.

• I have one of these. I would not use this if you have a GH1. Corners are WAY too soft.

But if you have a GH2, you can use the ETC mode and zoom though the softness to the clearer center. Might pair up well with some C Mount lenses.

• Shop eBay and make me an offer. I'm very reasonable on these. Not looking to make a killing but don't want a bath.

• Goes up on eBay Friday - 10 day, opens at $449

• Do you have some footage shot with this Century Optics 16:9 and the 20mm pancake?