Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Good quote: Medvedev on present moment and stupid west elites.
  • Here, sanctions were imposed against all members of the Russian Security Council. As I write this post, I'm almost in a panic. It's a shame. And what are we going to do now? But for history I want to note the following.

1_ First, about the main thing. These wonderful prohibitions, of course, will not change anything. This is clear even to ignorant people in the State Department. Including the decision to conduct a military operation to protect the Donbass. It will be carried out in full, until all the results that the President of Russia spoke about are achieved. Nothing more and nothing less. As, by the way, it was in a similar situation in 2008.

2_ I believe that it is obvious to all smart people: sanctions are a myth, a fiction, a figure of speech. I am deeply indifferent to these widely advertised restrictions on rights abroad. I can say it more strictly, but I will refrain????. I am a citizen of Russia. And that's it.

Well, sanctions are being taken for an obvious reason. From the political impotence that arose on the basis of the inability to change the course of Russia. And also - in the hope of justifying themselves for shameful decisions, such as a cowardly flight from Afghanistan. In general, our partners in the US and the EU are doing great - nothing consolidates power, management elites and, to a large extent, citizens of our country, like love for Americans and Europeans.

By the way, for reference. Neither I nor my family members had and do not have any foreign accounts or any property abroad.

3_ There is also good news. Sanctions can be an excellent occasion for a final review of all relations with those states that have imposed them. Including to interrupt the dialogue on strategic stability. It is possible, after all, to renounce everything in principle, including the START-3 Treaty, concluded by me with B. Obama and extended by V. V. Putin with the current head of the United States. Why is it now, under such and such conditions, especially signed by sanctioned persons? It comes out somehow awkward. Yes, and diplomatic relations, in principle, are not particularly needed. It's time to close the embassies with barn locks. And contacts continue, examining each other only through binoculars and weapon optics.

4_ Now we are driven from everywhere, punished, frightened, but again we are not afraid (almost like L.N. Tolstoy in a certain situation). The Council of Europe and PACE have now suspended Russia's membership. Wild injustice. Although a good reason to finally slam the door and forget about these meaningless almshouses forever. And they entered something foolishly once. By youth. In addition, this is also a good opportunity to restore a number of important institutions to prevent particularly serious crimes in the country. Like the death penalty for the most dangerous criminals, which, by the way, is actively used in the United States and China.

Exclusion from the OECD is also an insanely scary thing. I don't know what to do now. Although they didn’t want to see us there for almost eight years. And they don't want to again. Well, you won’t be forced to be nice ...

Further on exceptions "from everywhere" in the form of punishment - according to the list. Involuntarily, you will only think about the time spent in these structures in vain.

5_ They also threaten to seize the money of Russian citizens and Russian companies abroad. Just everyone, without any sanctions. Completely. Kind of bad. But this will have to be answered quite symmetrically. The arrest of funds of foreigners and foreign companies in Russia according to the country principle. And maybe - and the nationalization of the property of those persons who are registered in unfriendly jurisdictions. Like the USA, the EU states and a number of singing countries of the Anglo-Saxon world that will take part in this. Fortunately, we have rich experience and we have a law on this topic. Strict.

So the fun is just getting started...

• 8 Replies sorted by
    1. They change a lot for the powerful Oligarchy. Uralchem under Mazepin, will have to find new countries to sell fertiliser, but the immediate loss is that his son races in Formula One. Career is gone. A major Russian competitor on world stage is no more. The Haas team will find a new sponsor and driver. It is tiny in terms of the scale of geopolitics. It is huge personally for Dmitry Mazepin. Putin has just wreaked the life of his son. This is just one oligarch. All of them are fucked. They may even have the power to assassinate Putin. Further down the line, if they continue to lose hundreds of men every day in a pointless war, the military could perform a coup.

2. Political incompetence is not the preserve of only the west. They are dealing with a Nuclear power, the risk of tactical weapon deployment. The sanctions are only a warning, a first step. Anything else, could have serious consequences for cities in Germany, UK, USA, and others. Sanctions are a sign not of incompetent, but of caution. That Medvedev does not have interests abroad financially is a big lie, almost as big as the Putin palace lies.

3. As for START-3 Treaty - what's the difference between 6000 nuclear warheads and 9000? The treaty is like turning off the dripping tap when you're already 50ft under water. As for diplomacy, impossible to justify close ties if international law and prior treaties are being broken by Putin.

4. Bitter words. And he wants to bring back the death penalty, so he can be more like the USA. I don't think Marx would have approved very much.

5. Every Russian in the world will be hurt financially and they will blame it on Putin. Look at history. Throughout history every dictator met the same end - the people had enough, and turned on them. Putin is just the next. The next Gadafi. I want to see it televised.

• the immediate loss is that his son races in Formula One. Career is gone. A major Russian competitor on world stage is no more. The Haas team will find a new sponsor and driver.

Real tragedy :-)

will have to find new countries to sell fertiliser,

I can even tell you country that is ready to consume all of them - China. India also asked.

But without fertilizers EU agriculture will plummet this year 3-4 times.

Sanctions are a sign not of incompetent, but of caution. That Medvedev does not have interests abroad financially is a big lie, almost as big as the Putin palace lies.

Well, he certainly don't have accounts.

what's the difference between 6000 nuclear warheads and 9000? The treaty is like turning off the dripping tap when you're already 50ft under water. As for diplomacy, impossible to justify close ties if international law and prior treaties are being broken by Putin.

It is just symbolic thing.

Also it has huge meaning for US nuclear fuel market that is still 50-70% based on our uranium from old warheads.

And he wants to bring back the death penalty, so he can be more like the USA. I don't think Marx would have approved very much.

Well, ruling class likes it. Of course it is not in people interests.

Every Russian in the world will be hurt financially and they will blame it on Putin. Look at history. Throughout history every dictator met the same end - the people had enough, and turned on them. Putin is just the next. The next Gadafi. I want to see it televised.

I already told you to do homework. Read and understand that it has nothing to do with person.

• French President Macron demanded a complete inventory of the villas, yachts and luxury cars of the Russians on the sanctions list, with a view to their further withdrawal.

I fully support this measures.

issue is that west elites are so stupid that they destroyed all they build up for 300 years.

• "The U.S. confiscation of Russian monetary reserves, following the recent theft of Afghanistan’s reserves (and England’s seizure of Venezuela’s gold stocks held there) threatens every country’s adherence to the Dollar Standard, and hence the dollar’s role as the vehicle for foreign-exchange savings by the world’s central banks. This will accelerate the international de-dollarization process already started by Russia and China relying on mutual holdings of each other’s currencies."

Michael Hudson author of Super Imperialism-The Economic Strategy of American Empire

https://www.unz.com/mhudson/america-defeats-germany-for-the-third-time-in-a-century/

• @Lincoln11

As far as I can understand their actions - they already know that dollar status is doomed.

So, they just want to snatch everything they can.

But if you think a little - 100% of this reserves come from selling real stuff to the west.

So, stealing them means that we have open gang or robbers who get stuff for nothing.

• The authorities of Monaco will also announce the freezing of assets of Russians and the imposition of sanctions on them.

• Peak clownworld- Cat Sanctioning

The Board of Federation International Feline feels it cannot just witness these atrocities and do nothing, so it decided that as of 01.03.2022:

● No cat bred in Russia may be imported and registered in any FIFe pedigree book outside Russia, regardless of, which organization issued its pedigree.

● No cat belonging to exhibitors living in Russia may be entered at any FIFe show outside Russia, regardless of, which organization these exhibitors hold their membership in.

http://www1.fifeweb.org/wp/news/

mmexport1646222019799.jpg
    909 x 623 - 66K
  • @Lincoln11

At least! After this horrible things we will stop!