Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Good quote: You can do whatever you want with a woman
  • You can do whatever you want with a woman, but she needs explanation what we are doing now.

We go to the theater. We rest. We are resting beautifully. We eat deliciously. We are now getting ready for bed. The female body prepares for an event for a longer time and it takes longer for it to leave some state ... What kind of event is ahead and that this is indeed an event must be announced in advance. Life will be solemn and beautiful.

“On Sunday we will get up late, at eleven o'clock, have a light breakfast, go out into the courtyard and watch the children play, by three we will be back, have lunch for two and watch the Film Travel Club, then a beautiful family dinner, served for two, with tea and sweets, watching a new series on TV and at twenty-three-thirty a festive dream. Are you happy with this Sunday? (Of course. And although this is exactly the same as on any weekend, there is a masculine clarity and conviviality.)

And on Monday, somewhere in the evening, especially after dinner, we will make a trip to Bohdan Khmelnitsky - a real one, with a window examination, we will slowly go into the courtyards, the front ones. Very interesting. (You should say that this is interesting.)

We'll listen to the record I bought on Wednesday after dinner. It's very interesting, great composition (which is a great composition, you must say), and then we'll sleep well. (That we will sleep well, you must also say.) And next Saturday there is a surprise. Shrimp, beer. Lovely shrimp and wonderful beer (You must say.)

On Saturday afternoon, I invite you to a beer evening here. It will be a great evening, and it will be very interesting.

On Sunday morning I look through the newspapers, you cook festive Sunday borscht to my music. I choose records, you listen and rate them on a five-point scale. I use the same system to rate your borscht. (It is not necessary to say "Your" - our borscht.)

On the last week of February, we go to the theater and discuss the performance at home over a light dinner for two. Dinner will be under special lighting. I'll take care of that. We will not change, preserving the beauty and impression.

Tomorrow we are doing shopping. We buy me shoes, that is, you choose, evaluate, I just measure. We celebrate the purchase at home with a gala dinner. We spend the evening by candlelight at the TV.

Life takes on color. Everything is the same, but solemnly, clearly, in advance. Your girlfriend have constant feeling of a holiday. She strives home, strives from home to the store, from where she strives home, so as not to miss. And going to work is getting rare - just five times a week, and three whole holiday nights, and two huge, huge Sundays.

Look how the sky is unusually colored today, what an interesting light. Quite still clouds. They move, of course you're right. But in what exact sequence.

We had a very unusual week, which ended a wonderful month. In general, the year was successful. An unusually good year. (It is not far at this point to not that life is also a success.) You and I live beautifully (this must be said!). Much more interesting, tastier and more festive than the others, don't you agree? (You can't ask here. You have to assert!) You agree! So do I.

And we celebrate the New Year on Bohdan Khmelnitsky. Awesome! We will look into the windows, observe people. It is very interesting. I'm happy for you. We need to prepare today. We will select windows, prepare apartments, outline an exact plan. Leaving the house at twenty-three zero-zero, meeting the New Year with champagne, returning home at twenty-four hours and a festive New Year's dream.

In this solemn life, you will not understand whether you consider her an idiot, or whether she is considering you the same. But how beautiful, damn it!

MIKHAIL ZHANETSKY