Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Bracketing value change request by hack
  • A small request if is possible. Me and many other people use gh2 to shoot hdr Photo. To do that we shoot different photo with 3/5/7 different shutter speed. Sometimes is not enought the gh2 setup where we can setup to' shoot with 1/3,2/3,1 stop difference. Is possible to remap these value? For example change 1/3=1 stop. 2/3=2 stop. 1 = 3 stop. This can avoid a lot's of manual work.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • It is very old request.
    Right now I can't do it.

• @madrenderman : Try this instead:

Remap the bracketing sequence from -/0/+ to 0/-/+.

This will get you 0,+1,-1,+2,-2,+3,-3 instead of -3,-2,-1,0,+1,+2,+3. It won't get you extra DR range but will get you the widest range (-3,+3) in the shortest amount of time (2 consecutive frames). I don't know if it solves your problem, though...

• too bad, would be great to see maybe a +5/-5 range with the ideal two stop increment.

I had programmed a remote to be able to shoot multiple bracketing sequences continuously to achieve High Dynamic Range Video (keeping only -3, 0, +3 to merge), but was still constrained to only six EV range.