Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
One shot music video with an anamorphic Sankor 16C
  • Like to share a Music Video I created with the Sankor 16C paired with a Canon FD 50mm 1.4

• 9 Replies sorted by
  • fuck that was powerful man! I'd never heard of them before, but what an amazing performance. I got the chills at one point. Also, it makes a huge difference that it's live and you can feel it raw and real. Very nicely shot too, definitely a right choice to do it in one take. It would have been nice to have had a wider field of view somewhere as the close-up made it a teeny bit too abstract for me, but nothing big. Still, really awesome stuff as usual, awesome content!

• do you know if this album is available on cd or itunes, or is it just vinyl ? also where can I buy the vinyl from?

• This song is from an album called 'From the Cellar of Roses' from 1987. Released on vinyl. The band has split up in 2002. This was a one time unique performance. They will give one reunion concert in April 2012 and release a best of album on vinyl. More info on www.spasmodique.nl or markritsema.nl

• Hi beeldlab, How did you mount your 16c to your canon fd lens? please advice

• Wow .. just found this .. that is awesome @beeldlab

• @marvin12371 with a redstan clamp

• @beeldlab beautifully shot, inspirational stuff!