Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Any videographers/cinematographers/camera operators near Brookings, South Dakota?
  • I’m doing editing for a client based out of Brookings, South Dakota that is going to need to shoot some footage in the area. It’s fairly low budget but I would really like them to use somebody talented and I know we have a lot of talent in our forum. :)

So if you are (or know) anyone in South Dakota that’s a videographer/cinematographer/camera operator, this is a paid spot that could get you a fair amount of attention (+ you don’t have to do any editing). You don’t need a wide portfolio or a list of testimonials as long as I can review some of your work and see that you have what it takes. :)

We also need stock footage shot around Brookings, South Dakota, so if you have some randomly lying around, we might be able to license some of that, too.