Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
I am not so stable. Yours, stock and commodity market.
  • European liquidity just went into Defcon 1. Presenting the FRA-OIS spread. Oops.

And now moving to a US near you...

Rest here - http://www.zerohedge.com/article/lehman-deja-vu-there-goes-market-liquidity

We see big moved in EUR, oil and some commodities.

And Greek people still do not want to work for bankers.
    Fucking morons.
    They must be glad to work for first sort people next 20 years paying for debt and debt percents.
    May be bomb this bastards?
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • You reading too much into ZH. Not good for the mental health.

If I'm ignorant enough, I wouldn't even know what sh!t is hitting the fan. If I lose my job, I will drink w/ my buddies. If I have to sell everything I own, I will sell. Whatever. Fuk. Have a drink and sing Karaoke. Just grab GH17 and have fun. Life is too short worrying about the future.
  • I real ZH not frequently.
    But sometimes they are not bad.
    Because hearing our "TV analytics" during any market deeps is beyond me :-)
  • BTW I shorted market a few weeks ago. More money!!!
  • QE3 coming in the form of Operation Twist (OT) 2... according to Bill Gross...

What does it imply?

In 2000 we had the inverted yield curve. Some predicted Fed would do something about the curve by raising interest rate to fight off any sign of deflation. That might have been a catalyst for the market crash.

So this time Fed wanna play smarter. Cap the long term rate. Let's wait and see...
  • Fed is like driver who is supposed to steer car on highlands road using only hand brake (read - rate).
    You must clearly understand consequences :-)
  • Huh? Raising the interest rate is to fight inflation, not deflation. It would lower the money supply. What are you talking about? At this point, because the U.S. is massively in debt and Europe is also financially in debt, a world-wide inflation risk (along with higher interest rates) is the biggest risk. This is the Jimmy Carter years all over again--unemployment coupled with high interest rate and inflation.